Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sounds from the overground - solitary rants from the listening man No.2

I have been using ‘garageband’ to recreate Stereolab tunes.



I made three new CDs for the car – they all jump.


I want to own the Housemartins albums in a digital format as I can’t remember where they are in the house.


I saw the animosity and boredom on Alex Turner’s face as the crowd sang ‘Mardy Bum’ and he couldn’t be arsed to dwell on all that old romance.


I uploaded various tunes – including ‘Slip inside this House’ by The 13th Floor Elavators.


I had a cup of tea in my Jonny mug.


I watched some of the Wu-Tang Clan’s set on i-player


I listened to Esmerelda’s Kite Vampire Girl.


I am still waiting to give the Oliver soundtrack to my daughter


I grabbed a handful of records and brough them downstairs


I looked at a photograph of my friend’s night out in Brighton with the Rhinestoned Immaculates


I wanted to get my hair cut


We played the pink vinyl 7inch of Candyfloss


I listened to the first Pink Floyd LP and got down to Interstellar Overdrive


We danced to the Machine Soul Funk Vol 1 EP on Rotters Golf Club


No comments:

Post a Comment